One Week Covers It All
Your child will be supervised by professionals geared-up to make sure your child is safe, and well taken care, of while enjoying all our summer camp has to offer. We offer beginner, intermediate and advanced summer camp weeks.
- Two daily mounted riding lessons on a horse suited to their riding ability.
- Lessons on equine health issues, grooming and tack, and proper feeding.
- Basic horse and barn care management taught.
- Group activities including equine-related craft projects, horse-less horse shows, roping challenges, and barn scavenger hunts.
- At the end of the week, campers will participate in a small horse show for family and friends.